Reggae and Craft Brew Festival 2014
Saturday, August 2nd - 10 hours - 5 authentic reggae bands
Mark your calendars for a day of island vibin’ where good times will be a brewing- craft brewing that is! Back for its encore at The Governor's Inn, the Rochester Reggae and Craft Brew Fest is gearing up to be one huge, groov'n reggae filled day. The sounds of Jamaica will once again beckon from our garden stage with room to dance, craft beers, local vendors, and tasty food as usual!
This jammin-packed day is not to be missed.
- Opens at noon, first band starts at 1pm- Rain or shine
- Tables- first come first serve!
- Allowed at the venue: lawn chairs, blankets,
- Leave your coolers at home! (not allowed in)
- Local artisans and farmers
- Crafts, fresh foods, hand crafted treasures & more!
- As always, our Pub and The Garage will be open for prepared food & plenty of drinks!
- Samplings available
- $1 for 2 ounces / $2 for 4 ounces / $3 for 6 ounces
- HUGE variety
- Drink tickets can be purchased to easily acquire your craft beers!
- Four beer stations (so you never run out!)
- Representatives on hand to tell you more about their
- Great grilled food from our Garage restaurant
- including our award winning BBQ - will be available all day and all evening.
- Not a BYOB or your food event