Annual Reggae and Craft Brew Festival
The FIRST SATURDAY IN AUGUST - every year!
10 hours of music - 5 jammin' bands!
Mark your calendars for a day of island vibin’ where good times will be a brewing- craft brewing that is!
The Rochester Reggae and Craft Brew Fest is one huge, groov'n reggae filled day.
The sounds of Jamaica beckon from our garden stage with room to dance, enjoy craft beers, local vendors, and lots of great BBQ and tasty food!
This jammin-packed day is not to be missed.
- Opens at noon, first band starts at 1pm- Rain or shine
- Tables- first come first serve!
- Allowed at the venue: lawn chairs, blankets,
- Leave your coolers at home! (not allowed in)
- Local artisans and farmers
- Crafts, fresh foods, hand crafted treasures & more!
- As always, our Pub and The Garage will be open for prepared food & plenty of drinks!
Food & Beer tickets will be purchased at the gate.
Craft beer representatives will be on hand to tell you more about their crafts!
- Great grilled food from our Garage restaurant
- including our award winning BBQ - will be available all day and all evening.
- Not a BYOB or your food event